Change of Ownership
Only current pet owners with an Access ID and established password can process a Change of Ownership online. If you have been given or have purchased a pet and wish to change it into your name you need to;
- Contact the owner who gave or sold you the animal and ask them to:
- Process the Change of Ownership online for you, or
- Sign the Change of Ownership form for you
- Complete a Change of Ownership form and submit it to Global Micro Animal Registry. If you are unable to obtain the previous owner’s signature you will also need to complete and submit a Statutory Declaration. Details of where the forms are to be sent can be found at the bottom of the Change of Ownership form.
- If you are the current registered owner of a pet where you wish to process a Change of Ownership please log in below: